2022 i7 Desktop PC Buyer’s Guide: Every computer has a core component called a processor. He is responsible for the execution, coordination and interpretation of all programs. Currently, an i7 desktop PC is most sought after due to its ability to perform heavy-duty tasks. But given the models currently available on the market, the choice can quickly become tricky. In this guide, we’ve got you covered with the best i7 desktop PCs around.
You are watching : all in one i7 desktop PC
Criterion #1: Processor power
Finding a computer that suits us and can perfectly meet our expectations is often difficult. To guide you in your choice, consider the following criteria.
The power of the i7 desktop PC depends on that of its processor. To know the power of it, you have to take into consideration its number of cores and threads, its frequency and its cache memory.
- Cores or kernels are small computing units. The higher their number, the more the processor can process different data simultaneously. i7 desktop processors can have 2, 4, 6 or 8 cores. The 2-core models are intended for office use. The 4-core ones are good enough for light gaming, while the 6- or 8-core versions are fine for heavy gamers and heavy-duty tasks like image processing.
- Each CPU core only performs one task in its entirety. Threads divide tasks into subtasks processed in parallel. This further increases the performance of the processor. Their number is therefore taken into account in the choice of a powerful processor. Choose a processor with more threads.
- Frequency determines the CPU’s calculation and data processing speed. It is expressed in GHz. The higher it is, the more the desktop computer can perform complex tasks such as gaming or video editing. The frequency of core i7s generally ranges from 1.8 GHz to 3.6 GHz. It can reach 5.1 GHz in Turbo Boost mode.
- As for the cache memory, it is used to temporarily save regularly used information, data and programs so that they no longer need to be processed. It improves the execution speed of the processor. A larger cache memory contributes to the fluidity of the system. It is measured in megabytes.
Criterion #2: Random Access Memory or RAM
RAM works in concert with the processor. It guarantees the speed of information processing of your i7 desktop PC. It is advisable to choose at least 8 GB RAM. But if you want to play video games or edit videos, 16 GB RAM is necessary to avoid latencies.
Criterion #3: The graphics card or GPU
The graphics card performs the complex calculations of image processing in order to quickly generate a sharp and precise rendering, to edit videos and to conduct many design tasks. This element of the i7 Desktop PC can be integrated or dedicated. The integrated graphics card is directly integrated into the processor. It uses the latter’s power and RAM to function.
On the other hand, the dedicated graphics card is a separate component from the processor and has its own RAM. It is generally more efficient than the first type of GPU and essential for gaming or video editing.
Criterion n°4: The hard drive
The hard drive has the role of storing all the data of your i7 desktop PC. There are two models: the HDD and SSD. Less expensive, the first offers a much larger storage capacity (which can go beyond 4 TB). It is mainly used to store several heavy files.
The second is more expensive and more limited in terms of storage capacity. But it has the advantage of offering a faster reading and writing speed thanks to its particular construction. With an SDD hard drive, PC startup and the loading rate of games, applications and movies are faster.
Criterion n°5: Connectivity
Having a central unit with many different connectors allows for more extensive use. But everything will depend on your needs. In addition to USB 2.0, USB 3.0 or USB Type-C ports, you can check whether the head unit has 3.5 mm jack ports for audio output, an HDMI port for your TV, a Ethernet port, an integrated wifi antenna or Bluetooth connectivity.
See more information related to the topic all in one desktop i7
Dell Inspiron 27 7000 All-in-One Desktop Review – iMac Killer? How is it so cheap? (7790) 2021
- Author: Tally Ho Tech
- Post date: 2020-01-28
- Ratings: 4 ⭐ ( 7775 Ratings )
- Match search results: Dell Inspiron 27 7000 All-in-One Desktop Review With 10th Gen intel processors- How it so cheap?
Recommended model https://amzn.to/37A3IYF
⏩ RECOMENDED RAM & SSD Upgrades
⏩ 2TB PCIe 4.0 SSD (for intel) https://amzn.to/2WpkMjD
⏩ 2TB PCIe 3.0 SDD (for AMD & intel 2nd Drive) https://amzn.to/3BcQXlc
⏩ 64GB RAM 2x 32GB (Works) https://amzn.to/389JfvZ
⏩ CHEAP WINDOWS 10 PRO & OFFICE 2019
⏩ 40% OFF Discount Code: THT1
⏩ Windows 10 Professional OEM Key $9.46 https://bit.ly/34eMJLA
⏩ Microsoft Office 2019 Professional Plus Retail Key $32.87 https://bit.ly/3fGJ6mR
⏩ 20% OFF Discount Code: THT2
⏩ Microsoft Office 2016 Professional Plus Retail Key $26.39 https://bit.ly/34jyswY
⏩ Windows 10 Home OEM KEY $11.99 https://bit.ly/3wwS39b
⏩ 10% OFF Discount Code for Anti-virus softwares: THT3
⏩ Kaspersky Total Security 1 Device 12 Months PC Digital Code GlOBAL $26.36 https://bit.ly/2RHeZDO
⏩ AOMEI Backupper Professional Edition Key (Lifetime / 2 PC) $28.79 https://bit.ly/3fHxErl
⏩ Recommended RAM for Laptops: https://amzn.to/2YBKjlq
⏩ Recommended SSD’s for Laptops:
⏩ XPS 15: https://amzn.to/2RkYiLG
⏩ MacBook Pro 16: https://amzn.to/2NPelOX
⏩ Scar III https://amzn.to/2MBKfkn
⏩ Razer Blade: https://goo.gl/C8UtaZ
⏩ GigaByte Aero https://goo.gl/Aa1ECY
⏩ XPS 13 https://goo.gl/nJNgY4
⏩ SurfaceBook 2 https://goo.gl/Y5ri99
⏩ MacBook Pro 13 https://goo.gl/iKBR5w
⏩ ASUS ZenBook S https://goo.gl/3DmAzj
⏩ MateBook Pro X https://goo.gl/GbuV64
⏩ ZenBook 14 https://goo.gl/GTNFbP
⏩X1 Carbon https://goo.gl/kE9rGV
⏩Zephyrus S GX701 https://amzn.to/2L3MBYK
⏩X1 Yogo https://goo.gl/SudApz
⏩X1 Extreme https://goo.gl/bZsjYw
My Top 5 Must Have Laptop Accessories:
Screwdriver set https://goo.gl/NsYDw6
Gear best Sale https://goo.gl/o1ctps
USB Hub https://goo.gl/Jd24EV
Rode smartLav+ https://goo.gl/2ibJkv
USB C SSD Enclosure https://goo.gl/tLiAGp
SSD For Enclosure https://goo.gl/hg53ey
SD Card Reader https://goo.gl/WNi4Kd
Sony Studio headphones https://goo.gl/hy4nA6
GEAR I USE:
⏩ XPS 15: https://amzn.to/2k2T1ua
⏩ MacBook Pro 15: https://amzn.to/2NPelOX
Music Kevin MacLeod http://incompetech.com/music/royalty-
Puget Systems benchmarks
All series｜ASUS Global
- Author: www.asus.com
- Ratings: 3 ⭐ ( 8678 Ratings )
- Match search results: ASUS offers a wide range of the best all-in-one PCs that cater to the diverse needs of work and play, with powerful processors, fast graphics, and leading innovations.
All-in-One Desktop PCs and Computers
- Author: www.lenovo.com
- Ratings: 4 ⭐ ( 4037 Ratings )
- Match search results: Shop computer desktops & all in one PCs at Lenovo ✔️ Powerful solutions for work, study, gaming & more ✔️ Get additional 10% cashback (Max Rs.3000) on all orders using HDFC bank cards*.
Top 5 Best 27-inch All-In-One (AIO) Desktop PCs with Core i7 Processors
- Author: www.colourmytech.com
- Ratings: 4 ⭐ ( 2467 Ratings )
- Match search results:
Intel Core I7 Desktop Pcs – Buy Intel Core I7 Desktop Pcs Online at Best Prices In India
- Author: www.flipkart.com
- Ratings: 5 ⭐ ( 6944 Ratings )
- Match search results:
HP Desktop Computers and All-in-One PCs
- Author: www.hp.com
- Ratings: 5 ⭐ ( 2371 Ratings )
- Match search results: Check out our collection of desktop computer and All-in-One PCs for home, small business, gaming, and digital home entertainment including ENVY desktop computers and OMEN gaming PCs here.
Top 10 Best Powerful All-In-One Desktop PCs with Intel Core i7 processors
- Author: www.colourmylearning.com
- Ratings: 4 ⭐ ( 5752 Ratings )
- Match search results:
See more articles in this category: Computer tips