You’ll be fighting for your life in a battle royale game set in the world Vampire: the Masquerade. We have compiled a list of tips and tricks that you can use to increase your FPS and enjoy the best possible game experience, even if you don’t have the latest version of ItemLevel.
Fix Black Screen, Infinite Loading, Crash On Launch & FPS Drops – Bloodhunt
There are many things you could be doing wrong, but the most important thing is to determine if your rig can handle this game.
To start the game, you must meet the MINIMUM requirements.
- CPU: Intel i5-7400/AMD Ryzen 1300X
- RAM : 8 GB
- OS Windows 10
- GPU Nvidia GTX 970/Radeon RX580
This program will not run on a computer older than 7-8 year old. Make sure you have the latest software.
After ensuring that you are able to run the game, the first thing we’ll do is make some changes in the game’s settings.
These are some examples of settings that you should consider:
- VSync = Off
- Full Screen Mode
- AMD FSR1.0 = Ultra
- Anti-Aliasing = FXAA
These tweaks will increase your FPS and allow you to play the game as closely as possible.
If you have more problems than FPS drops then this is what you should do.
Verify the Integrity of The Game Files
No matter if you bought the game via Epic Games or Steam, the process should be the same.
- Start the Steam/Epic Games Client
- Go to your Library (Ensure you have logged in)
- Right-click “Bloodhunt”, / Click on the “…” link to the Epic Games game
- Next, click on “Properties”. / Click “Verify for Epic Games” (Skip step 5).
- Click on the “Local Files” tab, then click “Verify Integrity Game Files “.
- You have to wait for the task’s completion
After the process is completed, restart your launcher and then your game to verify that everything is working properly. You should now be able to fix all the issues.
Update Visual C++ Redistributables, and DirectX
Sometimes all you need is to ensure that your updates are current. This includes DirectX and Visual C++ Redistributables.
Here are some ways to update them.
- To open the settings menu, press the Windows key + I. Click “Update & Security” in this menu.
- Click on the “Windows Updates” tab and click the “Check for Updates” button
Most problems can be resolved in just a few seconds.
Both can be downloaded from the official Download Page.
Once you’re done, reboot your computer to see if everything is working. We can also try the following:
Outdated GPU Drivers and Operating Systems
We need to ensure that everything is current, as we said earlier. These are likely to be more important than those from the past.
Check your Windows Update settings to see if your Operating System has been updated.
Search for Device Manager in the Start menu. Click on it and move to Display adapters. Right-click your GPU and choose “update driver”.
Once you are done, restart your computer to see if it works.
Game Controlled Folder Access
Microsoft designed Safe Files to stop us from having fun.
This is how Windows lets your game mess around with your files in peace.
- Choose the Windows key
- Click on “Settings”, then click “Update & Security”, Windows Security, and finally “Virus & Threat Protection”.
- Click here to access the “Manage settings”.
- Click “Manage Controlled Folder Access” just below the “Controlled folder acces” section.
- Change the “Controlled Folder Access” setting from “On” into “Off”.
If that doesn’t solve your problem, this is the final and best option:
Wait For An Update
It’s still in Early Access, so it has many bugs and issues. If none of these solutions worked for you, and you have seen other reviews complaining about the same issue: Give up (for now).
If developers are made aware, the problem will be solved in the near future. All you have to do is wait.
YOU MIGHT LIKE