CALL of Duty players on Xbox reported that they were unable to access the game due to a mysterious error. This issue keeps players out of the game and impacts CoD’s 2019 Modern Warfare reboot.
You are watching : how to fix warzone crash xbox one
CALL of Duty players on Xbox have reported that they are unable to access the game due to a mysterious bug.
This issue is keeping players out of the game, and CoD’s 2019 Modern Warfare reboot alongside the new Fortnite-style Battle Royale mode Affects Warzone.
A mysterious error message is preventing Xbox players from playing the latest Call of Duty game
What is gitch error 13-71?
The bug is preventing players on Xbox One from installing Call of Duty Modern Warfare and Warzone, Daily Star reports .
When players try to open any title, a message reads: ‘Memory Error: 13-71’.
Players can choose to play offline or exit the game completely
Apparently, the glitch is affecting fans who join Regiments, the game’s in-game clan system.
Some people have recently been unknowingly added to a Regiment rather than accepting a Regiment invite. They reported getting a ra error message.
Activision Support has acknowledged the problem and is working on a fix.
13- How to fix gitch error 71
Fortunately, there are three ways to fix the error.
Method One: Workaround
- Using an alternate email address Create a new Gamertag on your Xbox and sign in to your new account
- With the new account active, open Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (or Call of Duty: Warzone) on your console
- press, go all the way to the left and switch to your normal Gamertag
- Now exit any Taunts you’re part of in the Social menu
- If the workaround worked, you should be able to jump straight into the game.
Method Two: Create or remove a mock
- When the error message is displayed, press B to play the game offline.
- Go to your account settings, disable Crossplay release and then return to the main menu
- Now i Try to open Warzone. You will get a message saying that you need to enable crossplay again. Get out again.
- To remove the mock, go to your Social menu, then reapply crossplay
Method Three: Reload the game
- Find Modern Warfare in the My Games & Apps menu on the Xbox dashboard
- Press the Options button (the one with the three horizontal lines) and choose to uninstall
- To reinstall, go to the Microsoft store or Library section of the My Games & Apps page.
- The game is 130GB and will take some time to load – so only use this option as a last resort
What is Call of Duty Warzone?
< p>Warzone is a new standalone Call of Duty game that’s free to play, even if you don’t own a copy of the shooter.
It pits 150 players against each other in an intense battle to be the last man standing on Xbox One starting March 10. , available for download on PS4 and PC.
Players form teams of three and the new mode supports cross-play singles; This means people on PlayStation and Xbox will be playing against each other.
There are two Warzone modes available: Traditional Battle Royale and a Loot mode.
Call of Duty Warzone ‘Fortnite mode’ – how to download for free players are gradually eliminated and the map shrinks through an ever-shrinking circle of poison gas that you must avoid to survive. Studio Activision seems to be doing the same thing.
The other mode, Plunder, allows players to collect as much money as they can by looting items on the new map and stealing money from enemies.
In other news, Best for landing in Warzone i locations .
Here are some Warzone Loot tips explained by pro gamer Spratt.
And the latest on Sony’s new PS5 Check out the info.
Do you have any great Warzone tips or tricks? Let us know in the comments!
See more information related to the topic how to fix warzone crash xbox one
Modern Warfare crashing 2022 Fix.
- Author: ScottFeatures
- Post date: 2022-01-17
- Ratings: 4 ⭐ ( 1226 Ratings )
- Match search results: There’s a glitch that makes you constantly back out and have to load fully into the game as if you just booted it up. Here’s a quick fix possibly.
Warzone Keeps Crashing on PC/PS4/Xbox One?
- Author: www.partitionwizard.com
- Ratings: 5 ⭐ ( 3224 Ratings )
- Match search results: Why does Warzone keep crashing? How to fix Warzone crashing on PC/PS4/Xbox One? If you are still trying to figure them out, this post is what you need.
Warzone Pacific Xbox crashing issue can be fixed with these workarounds
- Author: piunikaweb.com
- Ratings: 3 ⭐ ( 3095 Ratings )
- Match search results: Call of Duty Warzone players say they are tired of crashing and freezing issue after the Pacific update. Read on for potential workarounds.
Call of Duty: Warzone: How to fix crashes on PS4 and Xbox
- Author: www.sportskeeda.com
- Ratings: 4 ⭐ ( 3564 Ratings )
- Match search results: Warzone crashes are some of the most frustrating things about the game other than being one tapped from a mile away.
Warzone crashing and restarting on Xbox after 1.5 update: How to fix
- Author: www.ginx.tv
- Ratings: 5 ⭐ ( 4739 Ratings )
- Match search results: If Warzone Pacific is crashing after the 1.5 update on Xbox, you should know that you are not alone, as numerous players are reporting the same issue. Here are a few possible options to fix it.
How to Fix Warzone Issues on Xbox One and Xbox Series X/S
- Author: gamingintel.com
- Ratings: 3 ⭐ ( 8693 Ratings )
- Match search results: Right now, Warzone has some major issues on Xbox consoles – here’s how to fix the problems and play the Battle Royale as normal.
How To Solve Warzone Season 6 Crashes on Xbox
- Author: earlygame.com
- Ratings: 5 ⭐ ( 5631 Ratings )
- Match search results: Warzone Season 6 has caused a lot of Xbox players to crash. Here’s how you can solve the problem.
See more articles in this category: Computer tips