Are you irritated and asking yourself, “Why can’t I log into my TikTok account?” This problem might be caused by a variety of factors. This guide will walk you through possible fixes to reclaim your TikTok account.
TikTok is a rapidly expanding social media app that is popular among people of all ages. It is incredibly simple to set up an account on TikTok, download the app, and start having fun by making short films and viewing videos from other users.
However, several users have claimed that they are unable to access their TikTok accounts. We hope to find a solution to this problem because you are losing out on a lot of amazing TikTok content because you are unable to log in to the app.
Why Can’t I Log In To My TikTok Account?
If you can’t log in to your TikTok account, it can be due to one of the following reasons.
- You have forgotten your login information or password
- You have done something on the TikTok platform that is against their terms and community guidelines
- Your network connection is slow or TikTok is not detecting your internet connection
- You have deleted your TikTok account recently
- Someone might have hacked your TikTok account
- TikTok app cache is accumulated with junk files and needs to be cleared
- TikTok servers are experiencing an outage
- You may have selected the birthday date during the sign up that is under the authorized age limit to use the TikTok app
How Do I Log Back Into My TikTok Account?
Now that you’re aware of the most prevalent causes of the TikTok login problem, let’s look at how to repair them.
Check your Login Details
Because the keypad on your mobile device might play tricks on you, you may accidentally input the erroneous password on your TikTok app. The TikTok app’s password is case sensitive and must be entered correctly. As a result, you should enter your password slowly and carefully to verify if you can log in to your account.
Furthermore, if you’ve forgotten your password or username:
- Navigate to the Login tab after selecting the Signup option in the app.
- Then, hit Use Phone/Email/Username and then select Email/Username.
- Tap Forgot Password and select to reset your password using a link provided to your phone or email.
Check Account Suspension Issues
TikTok locks and bans individuals and accounts who violate its community norms in any way, whether direct or indirect, such as:
- By mindlessly following users and clicking the like button, you are acting as a bot.
- To use the TikTok app, you must change your IP address each time.
- Posting abusive, insulting, or graphical content that violates TikTok’s standards
When this occurs, you will be unable to log in to your TikTok account and will most likely get an error message indicating that your TikTok account has been suspended. In this instance, you must contact TikTok support and ask them to assist you in regaining access to your account.
Make Your Internet Connection Stable
Most of the time, your internet connection is to blame if you can’t log in to your TikTok account. A delayed or broken mobile data or WIFI connection might disrupt how your mobile device talks with the TikTok servers. As a consequence, your login information does not match the TikTok database, resulting in a login error.
As a result, it is critical to use TikTok with a solid network connection in order to resolve multiple TikTok login issues.
Clear TikTok Cache
Clearing the TikTok app cache can often help resolve login difficulties. It’s a bit of a hack for certain TikTok users. To do so, go to your profile’s “Me” section and select “Clear Cache,” which is accessible under the “Settings and Privacy” option.
How Do I Get My TikTok Account Back?
If you delete your TikTok account accidently or on purpose, it stays in deactivation mode and can be recovered after 30 days. To accomplish this, first:
- Tap the profile icon in the TikTok app on your mobile device.
- Tap Login in the lower right corner.
- Enter your deleted TikTok username, phone number, or email address.
- Enter your TikTok username and password.
- A new page will appear; hit the Cancel Deactivation button at the bottom.
- Wait 10 minutes before logging into your TikTok account.
It might be really aggravating to discover that you are unable to access your TikTok account. In this tutorial, we attempted to describe all of the probable reasons and solutions to the log in problem. Remember to check the TikTok servers before attempting any fixes, since the TikTok servers may be down and preventing you from logging in to your TikTok account.