You’ve used your controller to play with your friends on PS5. You have used your controller to play with your friends on your PS5. I am here to help. This is how to do it in just a few simple steps.
Disconnect and Unpair PS4 Controllers From PS5
This will make it really easy:
- Open you Settings (the cog in the upper part of your main menu).
- Find the Accessories tab and open it.
- In the General tab, go to the right and select the Bluetooth Accessories option.
- Select the DUALSHOCK 4 option.
- You’ll now see 2 options: Disconnect and Delete.
- Select Disconnect if you just want to turn your controller off and use it later.
- Select Delete, and then “OK”, if you want to unpair the controller from your console and use it for other reasons.
You can connect it to your PS5 with a USB cable. It will be reconnected almost immediately.
Another option is to push down both the Share and Playstation buttons simultaneously for approximately 5 seconds in order to enter Sync Mode.
You will find DUALSHOCK 4 under the Bluetooth Accessories tab. To register it with other controllers, you just need to choose to add it.