Are you annoyed with a locked iPhone and trying to figure out how to rest it? Here, we will offer a guide on how to reset iPhone 11 the right way.
You are watching : hard reset iphone 11
By Gina Barrow, Last Updated: March 10, 2022unlocking this iPhone is doing a hard reset. In today’s article guide, we will learn how to reset iphone 11 without a password.
There are two ways to reset an iPhone, one is a soft reset and the other is a hard reset. Doing a soft reset is just instructing your iPhone’s software processes to restart and does not erase any data on it.
A hard reset, on the other hand, will completely erase your iPhone data. This troubleshooting process is usually done when the rest of the options are exhausted.
In your device settings, there is an option to erase all content and settings in the Reset menu. This is the fastest way to completely erase your iPhone data. After resetting your iPhone 11, you can restore your backup to start over.
However, things can get messy if you disable your devices. If you want to know what more methods you can do on how to reset iPhone 11, read this post for amazing tips and tricks!
Part 1. Use an effective iOS unlocker to unlock your iPhone 11Part 2. Reset an iPhone 11 with iTunes or FinderPart 3. Reset iPhone 11 without a computer – iCloudPart 4. Summary
Part 1. Use an effective iOS unlocker to unlock your iPhone 11
To avoid all the stress and hassle of hard resetting your iPhone 11, you can use a professional software called FoneDog iOS Unlocker.
Using FoneDog iOS Unlocker bypasses all the prerequisites to reset your device and goes straight to unlocking your iPhone so you can use it right away. It has a user-friendly platform that even non-technical people can use.
It can unlock password, remove Apple ID/iCloud and even clear screen time restrictions. What makes FoneDog iOS Unlocker even more convenient is the click process it offers.
Just download and install this software, prepare your iPhone 11 and learn how to reset iPhone 11 by following the steps:
Step 1. Run FoneDog iOS Unlock
Download and install FoneDog iOS Unlocker on your computer and when the app is open, select the Clear Passcode feature from the main menu and click the Home button.
Step 2. Connect iPhone 11
Using a USB cable, connect your iPhone 11 to the computer. If iPhone has already been connected to computer a few times, it will directly display all device information.
If this is the first time you have connected to your computer, you will be prompted to enter recovery mode. To enter recovery mode on iPhone 11:
- Disconnect iPhone from computer
- Turn off the device by holding down the Side and Volume Down buttons
- Keep pressing the Side button while connecting iPhone to computer
- Check your computer screen if you see a cable pointing to a computer, if you see this you can now release the button. This is already recovery mode
Step 3. Download the Firmware Package
In the next part of the screen, you will need to enter or verify your device make and model. Make sure the information you enter is correct as this is vital for downloading the firmware package. Click the Start button to proceed.
Step 4. Reboot iPhone 11
After downloading the firmware package, you need to confirm the reset by entering the software password which is 0000. Wait for the reset to complete.
Now that your iPhone 11 is fully unlocked, you can use the Setup Assistant to configure your device. At this point, you can restore your iTunes or iCloud backup.
Part 2. Reboot an iPhone 11 with iTunes or Finder
Using iTunes is another way to reset an iPhone 11. What makes this method convenient is when you already have a iTunes backup where you can easily restore after reset.
Usually, you can simply connect your iPhone to the computer where it syncs, enter your passcode, and click the Restore option in iTunes. You may also come across the situation where your iTunes cannot connect to your iPhone for missing password. But since you don’t have the password, you may need to put your iPhone in recovery mode.
Follow these steps on how to reset iPhone 11 using iTunes or Finder:
- Enter recovery mode. Do this by making sure no cables are connected to your iPhone. Locate and press the Side button plus Volume up or down and turn off the unit. When the screen is black, immediately connect iPhone to computer by holding the Side button. Release the button when you see a graphical display of a USB cable and a laptop. This is recovery mode
- Find your iPhone in iTunes or Finder
- Select the Restore option to reset iPhone 11
- Wait for the process to complete
Part 3. Reset iPhone 11 without a computer – iCloud
You can also use the iCloud Find My iPhone feature if you don’t have access to a computer. There is an option within this feature where you can erase data remotely.
This feature is dedicated when your iPhone is lost or stolen, however, if that’s the only option left, you can also use it to reset your device. iCloud provides an easy-to-use method to track your device, manage your files, and even support backup.
Here’s how to reset iPhone 11 with the help of iCloud:
- In any browser, go to iCloud.com
- Enter your login details. This should be the same information on your iPhone 11
- Navigate to your device
- Choose Erase iPhone from the given options
- Select Continue and wait for the reset to complete
Now if the Find My feature is turned off before locking iPhone 11, you can reset your device through FoneDog iOS Unlocker or via iTunes/Finder.
People also readTouch ID requires your passcode when iPhone restarts BypassTop 6 iCloud Removal Software to Easily Remove Account from iCloud
Part 4. Summary
Knowledge how to reset iphone 11 is essential, especially when things get out of hand. A hard reset is required in many troubleshooting methods and is often provided as one of the final steps. This is because doing a hard reset removes all data from your iPhone.
In today’s article guide, we learned the 3 effective ways to reset iPhone 11. The most efficient so far is FoneDog iOS Unlocker. This unlocker provides a quick and easy way to bypass your iPhone so you can use it right away.
It comes with a Wipe passcode feature which is useful in situations like forgetting your device password. Since you are unable to access your settings without the passcode, FoneDog iOS Unlockerwill ignore this for you and allow you to restart your iPhone completely.
Other methods include using iTunes or Finder and iCloud. These, however, have certain limitations and restrictions. It’s up to you to choose which method will work best!
See more information related to the topic iphone 11 forced restart
iPhone 11 & 11 Pro: how to force restart, recovery mode, DFU mode, etc.
- Author: 9to5Mac
- Post date: 2019-09-20
- Ratings: 4 ⭐ ( 5789 Ratings )
- Match search results: How to force restart iPhone 11, enter iPhone 11 recovery mode, and more! Thanks to TenorShare, creator of ReiBoot for sponsoring this video. Try ReiBoot for macOS: http://bit.ly/2PkMsSN and get $10 off with coupon code 9to5mac.
iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max – how to power off, force restart, enter recovery mode, exit recovery mode, enter DFU mode, exit DFU mode, disable Face ID, and use Emergency SOS.
Subscribe now ► http://bit.ly/9to5YT
WATCH MORE VIDS… 👀
watchOS 6: Top Features & Changes for Apple Watch!
iOS 13: Top Features & Changes for iPhone!
All iPhone 11 Cases Unboxing and Impressions
Sleep tracking is coming to Apple Watch. Will you use it?
New iOS 13.1 BETA 1 features / changes!
Apple Arcade Preview – hands-on with six games!
LiftMaster MyQ Home Bridge – Garage door HomeKit and Siri control!
New iOS 13 BETA 6 features / changes!
Arlo Pro 2 HomeKit support! Was it worth the wait?
New iOS 13 BETA 5 features / changes!
Review: Sonnet Solo 10G Thunderbolt 3 Ethernet Adapter for Mac
How to use the iPhone Migration Tool in iOS 12.4 and higher
New iOS 13 BETA 4 features / changes!
iPhone 11! Hands-on with realistic models
Review: 2019 entry-level MacBook Pro
Top 5 iOS 13 Sleeper Features!
80+ watchOS 6 features / changes for Apple Watch!
New iOS 13 BETA 3 features / changes!
How to create a bootable macOS Catalina USB Install drive
Top macOS Catalina features!
New iOS 13 BETA 2 features / changes!
The BEST iOS 13 and iPadOS 13 features!
– Sony A7 III: https://bhpho.to/2nmIRTk
– Sony FE 16-35mm f/2.8 GM: https://bhpho.to/2vF0QsI
– Sony FE 85mm f/1.4 GM: https://bhpho.to/2M3nKUL
– Sony FE 90mm f/2.8 Macro G OSS: https://bhpho.to/2MgKCjN
– Sony RX100 VA: https://bhpho.to/2Jeyz5g
– Atomos Ninja V: https://bhpho.to/2N8sdCN
– Sennheiser MKH-416: https://bhpho.to/2NqYAMu
– Audio Technica ATH-M50x: https://bhpho.to/2J5pZpJ
– Universal Audio Arrow: https://bhpho.to/2okSa6D
– Fotodiox 18-inch Flapjack: https://bhpho.to/2LCjrLc
– iMac Pro: https://amzn.to/2UuhOUZ
– MacBook Air: https://amzn.to/2NX0XYp
– iPad Pro: https://amzn.to/2u0wIXy
FCPX Plugins by MotionVFX: http://www.motionvfx.com
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links: https://9to5mac.com/about/affiliate
iphone11 ios apple
iPhone 11: How to Turn off, Restart, and Force Restart
- Author: www.ithinkdiff.com
- Ratings: 5 ⭐ ( 6916 Ratings )
- Match search results: Using an iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, or iPhone 11 Pro Max can be difficult if you are used to a phone with a physical home button. It is unlikely that you will
Force Restart Your iPhone 11, 11 Pro, or 11 Pro Max When It’s Acting Up
- Author: ios.gadgethacks.com
- Ratings: 4 ⭐ ( 4562 Ratings )
- Match search results: The iPhone 11, 11 Pro, and 11 Pro Max are the most advanced flagships Apple has to offer, but that doesn’t mean they’re immune to occasional bugs. Anything from an app plagued with issues to a faulty software update still can cause your device to freeze up, so having the ability to force a restart can come in very handy.
My iPhone 11 Is Frozen. Here’s The Real Fix!
- Author: www.upphone.com
- Ratings: 4 ⭐ ( 3451 Ratings )
- Match search results: An Apple expert explains why your iPhone 11 is frozen and shows you how to fix the problem using a step-by-step troubleshooting guide.
How to Force Restart an iPhone 11
- Author: www.ifixit.com
- Ratings: 5 ⭐ ( 9837 Ratings )
- Match search results: Performing a force restart won’t delete any data, but can be helpful if your iPhone 11 is frozen, won’t turn on, or needs troubleshooting.
How to force restart your iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, or iPhone 11 Pro Max
- Author: appleinsider.com
- Ratings: 3 ⭐ ( 1128 Ratings )
- Match search results: The steps you need to take to force restart your iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro or iPhone 11 Pro Max are different if you’re used to an iPhone with a Home button. Here’s how to do it.
iPhone 11 and 11 Pro: How to Hard Reset, Enter DFU, Recovery Mode
- Author: www.macrumors.com
- Ratings: 3 ⭐ ( 3231 Ratings )
- Match search results: Apple’s newest range of smartphones, the iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone Pro Max, share the same overall design of last year’s iPhone XR,…
See more articles in this category: Computer tips