Many mods that have been created by Minecraft’s community can completely change the game. Some even make Minecraft great. The most popular mods for quality of life and graphics are those that improve the visual experience. You’re in luck if you don’t know how you can install the Seus Shaders on Minecraft. Here’s what you should do.
How to Install Seus Shaders in Minecraft
You will need 2 mods to install the shaders module that will completely change your experience. One mod is mandatory and one optional. Create a profile to download the 1.16.4 version.
Here’s what you need to do:
- At this time, there are no Seus Shaders Mods for the 1.17 Version. You will need to create an account for 1.16.4 in Launcher.
- Forge is a mod that allows you to manage all your mods more efficiently. Select the Install Client option and choose your.minecraft directory.
- In your.minecraft folder, create a Mods folder.
- Get the GLSL mod 1.16.4 to enable custom shaders.
- Copy and paste the.jar file you downloaded (1.16.4) into.minecraft/Mods.
- Run the.jar.
- Start the game with the brand new profile that you have just created.
- For the 1.16.X version, download the Seus Shaders Mod.
- Copy and paste the new shaders .zip you just downloaded to .minecraft/shaderpacks.
- Start the new profile 1.16.4 again. In options, choose the.zip file you just added to the folder.
These are the steps to enable Minecraft shaders mod. If your computer can handle them, these should be enough.
Don’t worry if you didn’t understand anything, there are instructions at the locations where the files were downloaded!
You can change the shaders and enter your options if you don’t like something.